What is SnapTube for Linux/Ubuntu?
Download SnapTube for Linux 16 or Ubuntu from in this website. Hier, we will learn how to download SnapTube App and install it on Linux or Ubuntu computer. Linux or Ubuntu OS may not as popular as Windows or Mac, but there are people who use this OS for their computer or PC due to its versatility. Like other PC and Mac, we can also watch YouTube on Linux or Ubuntu computer. But the question is how to download YouTube video from Linux or Ubuntu OS computer? The answer is using SnapTube video downloader app.
How to download and install SnapTube on Linux 16 or Ubuntu computer? This question has been asked frequently and we are going to answer it in this article. Herunterladen SnapTube App and install it on Linux 16 or Ubuntu computer is not as difficult as people might think. In fact, it’s as easy as installing SnapTube für PC Windows oder SnapTube für Mac.
Hier, we are going to give you a clear tutorial step by step. Make sure you read them thoroughly and follow them carefully. But before that let me remind you the SnapTube features which make SnapTub the best YouTube video downloader for Linux or Ubuntu computer.
SnapTube for Linux or Ubuntu Features:
- It’s free to use SnepTube. No charge is applied to use all features in SnapTub App.
- Great video qualities: 144p, 240p, 360p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p, 2160p or 2K.
- Simple and clean user interface.
- Support many video website platforms: Youtube, Viuclip, Rebe, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, zwitschern, Vidio, und viele mehr.
- Built-in video player.
- Download audio and convert video to mp3 and m4a format.
Those are the best features of Snap Tube app. Jetzt, let’s go to the tutorial to install SnapTube on Linux 16 or Ubuntu computer.
How to Download SnapTube for Linux or Ubuntu
Similar to SnapTube for PC Windows or Mac, to run SnapTube on Linux or Ubuntu, we need an Android emulator application that works on Linux or Ubuntu. Hier, we recommend you to use Genymotion Android emulator. Genymotion application is the best Android emulator for Linux or Ubuntu computer.
1. Download VirtualBox application to run Genymotion. You can download it from the VirtualBox Official Website or the mirror.
2. Danach, download Genymotion Android emulator from the official link – Genymotion Machine renderer Downloads.
3. To run Android applications on Genymotion, we need an account on Genymotion Cloud. It’s free and you can create your account on Genymotion Cloud.
4. After you have done with the steps above, now open Terminal on Linux or Ubuntu by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T simultaneously.
5. From the Terminal, locate the Genymotion folder. After you have done with it, type the following commands and hit enter. You can copy and paste them.
chmod +x genymotion-2.1.0_x64.bin
6. The commands above are to install Genymotion on Linux or Ubuntu. Danach, run Genymotion using the VirtualBox.
7. Nächster, log in the Genymotion using your Genymotion Cloud account that you have created earlier.
8. Click on Create a new virtual device or the Add button on Genymotion to create Android virtual image.
9. You will see a bunch of Android images. Choose one of the Android version to emulate. Then it will be downloaded on Genymotion.
10. Now run the Android image you have just downloaded by pressing Play.
11. It’s time to download SnapTube APK offline installer from this link.
12. Locate the SnapTube offline installer you have just downloaded. Drag and drop the SnapTube APK to the Android virtual image.
13. Wait for SnapTube app installed on Genymotion Android emulator.
Snap Tube is ready to run on Linux or Ubuntu computer now. You can start to download the video or mp3 from SnapTube for Linux or Ubuntu OS. We hope it runs well on your Linux or Ubuntu PC. Don’t hesitate to drop a question in the comment box if you have any.